Vision and values
‘Bilingualism for everybody’
At Judith Kerr Primary School, every child will make the best progress and reach the highest possible standards they can in all aspects of their development.
Children will be nurtured as individuals within the school and the wider community. They will be aspirational, reflective learners who enjoy their valued role in our school through a creative and diverse curriculum. With the benefits of our bilingual provision, all children will be empowered to succeed academically, socially and emotionally, so they can be confident global citizens ready to engage and thrive.
In order to do this, we aim to:
- Provide high-quality teaching of an inclusive, challenging and creative curriculum that meets the needs of all pupils.
- Have high expectations and strive to achieve high standards for all pupils.
- Nurture a team ethos with kindness and respect for others at its heart.
- Encourage all pupils to become reflective, independent thinkers, who take responsibility, show initiative and develop self-discipline, along with an ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Build on our active partnership with parents and the local community.
- Provide a high-quality learning environment that is safe, stimulating and attractive, whilst reflecting the school’s culture of care of self, each other and the environment.
- Develop the knowledge and skills of all staff through a rigorous approach to continuous professional development.